Ecole Oasis Internationale
The Admissions team is happy to serve you everyday Sunday through Thursday, from 8:00am to 3:30pm.
As a parent, you want your child to receive the best possible education. It may be that you would choose a school or a programme based on the interests of your child or his learning style and needs. We have made available a downloadable brochure called « How to Choose the Right School », which will help you to choose a school for your child.
Here is a brief descriptions of the admission process at Oasis International School:
In order to reserve a seat for your child, we ask that you pay the enrollment fees within three days of receiving your child’s evaluation results.
- Complete the online application.
- You will be given an appointment to come meet our Admissions team and to visit Oasis International School. At this time, your child will undergo an evaluation. For preschool students, we use the DIAL 4, a programme recognized worldwide which is based on the evaluation of language, concepts and motor skills. Students entering the primary, middle years and diploma programmes will be evaluated on various subjects.
- We ask that you bring the following documents:
- Computerized birth certificate
- 3 photos latest not older than 6 months
- Certificate of vaccinations
- Vision and hearing test results
- Report of your child’s behavior from his/her current school/daycare
- Your child’s last two report cards (for PYP, MYP and DP students)
- Transfer authorization (for PYP, MYP and DP students)
- The results of the evaluation will be provided the same day for preschool and within three days for the PYP, MYP and DP.
- A meeting with the General Director will then be scheduled by the Admissions Office, which we ask that both parents attend.
We are at your disposal for any additional information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at (Tel. : 16979, extension 114 – Email : email@example.com)